Roles and ResponsibilitiesExplore career opportunity with an IT MNC they deliver the benefits of automation while avoiding the pitfalls of other tools. Company started as a part of a Platinum Salesforce consulting partner. They cater to a diverse range of customers spanning several industries, and business sizes ranging from 100 employees to 100,000. Company is having offices in Gurgaon (India), London (UK) and Nashville (Tennessee).
Designation : Technical Lead ( Java )
Work Location : Gurgaon
Years of Experience : 9 to 14 Years
Education : B.Tech/BE/MCA & Post Graduate
Job Summary :
Company is looking for a Technical Lead with Java expertise to join its product development team at Gurgaon office.
This is an awesome opportunity for a professional, dedicated and flexible approach to develop their skills in a fun and stimulating Product Company.
- Understanding business requirements and translating them into technical solutions.
- Create detailed technical design documents.
- Document and develop code according to specifications and standards.
a) End to End Development
b) Deliver your work using best practices
c) Emphasis on testability and maintainability
- Provide support to the test automation team and customers on a day-to-day basis, as and when required.
- May be required to be on call to provide support to Test Consultants or Testing community on a need-to basis.
- Study upcoming tools and technologies and use them to improve existing solutions and processes.
- Nurture, encourage and lead the team to ensure optimal quality, performance and security parameters and maintain harmony Work as a team and always help your colleagues deliver their workload.
- Learn Salesforce and complete the Salesforce Admin examinations.
- Escalate any issues to your line manager promptly.
- Participate in product team meetings and communicate effectively with peers, architects and across other technology team boundaries, reporting product status as required.
Skills required :
You should be friendly and resourceful and have evidence of the following:
- Proven skills in Core Java, Eclipse RCP, REST, SOAP, XML, WSDL, Databases such as MySQL, ORACLE and DB2
- Expert in Java, Object Oriented Programming concepts. Willing to work in cross functional skills
- Knowledge of Design Patterns and experience in applying them to solve design problems
- Ability to design based off of business requirements and experience communicating across geographies
- Has worked in small and large teams with Requirements, Design and Development phases and complex implementations
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new skills in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication skills (Oral, written and presentation), organizational and collaboration skills
What you will receive :
Comprehensive health insurance.
Vibrant culture with regular social activities.
Fun and friendly team.
If the above mentioned opportunity is relevant and of your interest share your updated CV in the word format to take this ahead.
Current Company :
Current Location :
Are you open to work in Gurgaon ( Yes/No ) :
Total years of experience :
Years as experience as Java Developer :
Years of experience as Tech Lead :
Certification, if any :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period ( 10-15 days preferred ) :
Reason for Change :
Desired Candidate Profile
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Client/Server Programming
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
PROWESS India Consulting Services