Roles and ResponsibilitiesExplore career opportunity with a global leader in Engineering and R&D (ER&D) services. With 593 patents filed for 53 of the Global Top 100 ER&D spenders, company lives and breathes engineering. Its innovations speak for itself – World’s 1st Autonomous Welding Robot, Solar ‘Connectivity’ Drone, and the Smartest Campus in the World, to name a few. Companys expertise in engineering design, product development, smart manufacturing, and digitalization touches every area of our lives - from the moment we wake up to when we go to bed. With 62 Innovation and R&D design centers globally, it specialize in disruptive technology spaces such as 5G, Artificial Intelligence, Collaborative Robots, Digital Factory, and Autonomous Transport. It is a publicly listed subsidiary of $20 billion Indian conglomerate operating in over 30 countries.
To augment its growth company is looking for Tech Lead - Java / Senior Java Developer with good experience in Java , Hibernate , Spring etc.
Designation : Tech Lead - Java / Senior Developer - Java
Work Location : Bangalore , Mysore , Mumbai , Hyderabad , Baroda , Chennai
Years of Experience : 6 to 9 Years
Notice Period : Immediate or max 15 Days
General aspect of Job :
• 6+ years of professional experience in software development.
• Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
• Good communication skills both written and verbal.
• Pragmatic / lean / agile development techniques
Desired Skills & Expertise :
• Will have a proven track record delivering Java/J2EE based applications gained through industry experience
• Strong understanding of OOP concepts
• Excellent knowledge and experience of Java 8
• Full stack Java developer [JEE, Spring, Hibernate, App Servers]
• Knowledge of architecture and design concepts, object-oriented design and techniques. Exposure to design patterns is expected.
• Continuous integration and continuous delivery using DevOps tools like Ant, Maven, Jenkins etc
• Experience designing, building and deploying scalable, high-available(HA) systems
• Strong proficiency in: Distributed systems, Low-latency services, NoSQL and relational databases.
• Experience with design and implementation of functional and non-functional test strategies including related frameworks and tools.
If the above opportunity is relevant and of your interest, share your updated CV in word format along with the following information to take it ahead.
Current Company :
Work Location :
Which city you would prefer to work from : Bangalore , Mysore , Chennai ,Hyderabad , Mumbai :
Total Years of Experience :
Years of Experience as Java Developer :
Years of Experience as Java Lead :
Provide Self rating for the following skills as Expert, Advanced , Intermediate , Beginner :
d) Web Services
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period ( Immediate / Max 15 days):
Reason for Change :
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Client/Server Programming
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
PROWESS India Consulting Services
To augment its growth company is looking for Tech Lead - Java / Senior Java Developer with good experience in Java/J2EE , Hibernate , Spring etc.