Roles and responsibilitiesExplore career opportunity with 100% subsidiary of UK based IT MNC , which takes pride in its JAVA, JEE suite development expertise. Company's software engineers assist and advise clients on real world solutions that can be implemented using Enterprise Java applications. Company has expertise in providing support and development services in HTML5, utilising AngularJS, and reaching mobile platforms via Cordova. Its Liferay CMS websites put the powerful flexibility of Liferay into the hands of clients website editors, freeing them from reliance on developers for all but the most high-level work. Company also provides an open source software support and consultancy service for all major distributions. Provides a complete range of Linux services and support solutions, from simple server installations to highly complex application based support.
To support growth company is looking for KPO Voice Process Executive at its Gurgaon centre.
Designation: Executive - KPO Voice Process
Qualifications: Graduates ( under-graduates maybe considered if exceptional qualities are demonstrated)
Reporting to: Senior Process Analyst or Process Lead
Years of Experience : 0 to 2 Years
Work Location : Gurgaon ( Udyog Vihar , Phase 4 )
Work Timings ( UK Shift ) : 1 April to 31 October - 12.30 PM to 9.30 PM ; and 1 Nov to 31 March - 01.30 PM to 10.30 PM
Number of working days : 5 (Monday to Friday)
Once successful in the interview, you will be part of a vibrant and dynamic KPO team.
Your job will involve dealing with the team in UK and managing their tasks and projects from India.
The role could be a voice based, accounts, admin or a blend of these options.
What we can give you
- A healthy work environment
- Plenty of challenges
- Medical insurance
- Cab drop facilities in the night
- 5 Days working
What we expect from you
- Have a good attitude : should be committed to the work
- Ability to work with various internal departments and prioritise tasks to ensure service levels are adhered to.
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- Possess good analytical skills - detail oriented
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Excellent customer/client service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer/client issue in a fast-paced environment
Expected skill set
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Familiarity with computer system, Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to learn a new software system.
- Graduates or post-graduates
- If you do not possess a degree but feel you demonstrate all the required qualities, we will be happy to talk to you
If the mentioned opportunity is relevant and of your interest, share your updated CV in word format along with the following details :
Current Company :
Current Location :
Are you open to work in Gurgaon/Gurugram ( Yes/No) :
Are you open to work in UK Shift ( Yes/No ):
Total Years of Experience :
Relevant years in voice process :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Reason for Change :
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile
PROWESS India Consulting Services
Contact Company:PROWESS India Consulting Services