Company is looking for competent Content Strategist to agument its growth initiative.
Role: Content Strategist
Prior Experience: 1-2 year experience in strategising content, copywriting and innovative campaign ideas.
In search of kickass, smart and quick witted graduates/ post graduates, looking for an enriching and challenging role as a Graphic Designer with a growing marketing agency.
The person should have working knowledge of new and existing digital marketing basics and trends.
The person must be able to create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate concepts that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers and additionally, identify and qualify trends and be able to make design case for the clientele.
The ideal candidate will be required to work as part of a crossfunctional team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Working with Brand Mangers/ Marketing Consultants, briefing and advising them with content ideas, ad copies, concepts, and more.
2. Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
3. Content Strategy Research Researching about the brand, the products and services,competitors, and creating a comprehensive content plan for the brand.
4. Coordinating with the account manager for understanding client requirements. Involve the account manager in creating the content strategy.
5. Ideating and strategising new, innovative and creative ideas for brand campaigns.
6. Blog Writing - Writing blogs for client, like SEO Keyword stuffing and creating content to include the keywords.
7. Writing content for the introductory page, product description, team page etc of the website.
8. Creating content bank with multiple content heads, like sharable content, trending/content etc.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Fluency in languages like English, Hindi and Punjabi.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Aware of the current trends and should be able to create content centred around them.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
If the above mentioned opportunity is relevant and of your interest, share your updated CV with the following details to take it ahead.
Current Company :
Current Work Location :
Are you open to work in New Delhi ( Yes/No ) ?
Total years of experience :
Years of Experience in Content strategy Management :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Reason for Change :
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area:Journalism, Editing, Content
Role Category:Content Development
Desired Candidate Profile
PROWESS India Consulting Services
Contact Company:PROWESS India Consulting Services